/// Our History:

/// 1920

Established as Cigarettenpapier-Verarbeitungs-Gesellschaft in Cologne,
since 1944 in Bergneustadt

/// 1954

Laying of the foundation stone for the main plant in Bergneustadt, Breiter Weg

 

 

/// 1959

Start of production of packaging for the dairy industry



/// ab 1964

Pioneer in the manufacturing of injectionmoulded and thermoformed plastic packaging for the dairy industry

/// 1978

Foundation of our own tool manufacturing division

/// 1998

Splitting of GIZEH Group and takeover in the context of an MBO by the Jung family

/// 1998

Start of the production site at the Poznan (Poland) location

/// 2004

GIZEH opens new location in Elsterwerda (D)

/// 2005

Ready to take on the french market: production starts in Angers (F)

/// 2013

Brantford (CAN): First GIZEH production location on the North American continent

/// 2014

Expansion and transfer of the toolmaking shop (Thermoforming tools) to Tarnowo-Podgorne (PL)

/// 2015

Start GIZEH Technologies, Senftenberg (D)
Building of a technology center

/// 2016

Construction and commissioning of a new plant in Brantford (CAN)